Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Free Loot!

The Official Mom of Poseur sent me an email today offering to buy us the carseat, stroller, and base combo thingee that is on our baby registry.

The thing is, she didn't want to get it from the place we were registered, probably because my mom can find a deal on just about any item in existence. The woman can shop is what I'm saying. Which is totally cool, why pay more for something if you don't have to?

She's talking about buying us the package and then sending it to us for Christmas, which takes some of the surprise out of Christmas, but that's okay. While the Posette and I are insane Christmas fanatics, the Official Mom of Poseur is a tad more low key about the whole thing.

Still, it's a very cool thing for her to do and we both really appreciate it. I mean, woo hoo! Free stuff! Of course it's okay if she gets it from somewhere else, I don't own stock in the baby supply store. I'm not looking a gift horse in the mouth.

Only one thing bothers me about this whole situation...

Until I received that email, I had no idea we even had a baby registry.

No comments:

Post a Comment