Monday, August 29, 2011

Little Poseur Versus Bey-Z

Beyonce is pregnant.*

*Jay-Z is the father. I call dibs on naming the baby Bey-Z.

I know Beyonce and the Posette have been in a long-running feud over who is hotter, but this is just trying to steal our thunder. We were pregnant first. Back off lady.

That's just like her to totally step all over our news. Now I'm sure Mr. Z is going to write some song about the responsibilities of fatherhood. It'll be slow and mushy, and also probably the worst thing Jay-Z has ever done.*

*The song, not the baby. I'm sure the baby will be really cute and have a three record deal from Geffen within a decade.

It's going to be tough to compete with that power couple in the press, but I think we're up for it. I can outblog you, Jay-Z! The gauntlet has been thrown. It's on like Donkey Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment